My youngest brother Tanner made it home from the Puebla Mexico Mission safely. We were all happy to see him and introduce him to not one or two but five new nieces and nephews. Chris and I took a week off work and spent the week with my family. It was so good to be able to spend unrushed time with family for once. Tanner spoke in church the following Sunday and did a marvelous job. Listening to him speak made me feel that missionary fire that I felt during my mission.
As I mentioned Tanner acquired three new nieces and two new nephews while he was away but he only had been informed about four of them. My sister kept her youngest a secret from him. My mom had gotten all the new additions outfits that said "Hola Uncle Tanner I'm..." with their names inserted. As Tanner's plane was landing my sister Darcie was having her babies. There were mixed emotions of awaiting Tanner's arrival and wanting to be there with Darcie as well. We were so glad when we heard babies and mother were doing well.
Anxiously awaiting Uncle Tanner's arrival
No words needed
Getting told he has a nephew he didn't know about
Meeting Marley for the first time
Seeing pics of the brand new twins
Grandpa, Camden, & Kael resting
Cute cousins
Tanner and Corbin
Avery
Marley.
The newest addtions...
Corbin
Madden and Macie
I'm so grateful for family.


6 comments:
I love these pictures. You have the cutest nieces and nephews. I especially love the picture of Gpa sitting with Camedon and Kael, so sweet! What a wonderful reunion. Wish I could have been there with the rest of the family. Wish I could see ya at the girls weekend! Love you!!!
I'm glad we were able to be there with your family. I can't believe he came home to 5 new babies. Crazy!
That picture of your brother hugging someone made me bawl!!! That's so awesome to get to spend that much time with your family.
One of the sweetest things is when a missionary returns! Makes me teary -eyed! How fun!
I was sad to read your previous post about the artificial insemination not working. We tried that a couple times without any luck. It's devastating. You hang in there. You seem to be so strong about it all! Something will work out for you two! Good luck.
Those are great pictures Lan!! I am so glad I got to be there when Tanner reported...his talk was so awesome!! Love you lots!!!
You caught the best pictures! I miss you!!! I finally updated my blog.... :)
Post a Comment