HE WILL BE HOME!!!
So my youngest brother will be home from his mission on Monday. Time has gone by very fast. Tanner has been such a great missionary and has been an example to us all while he has been gone. We are all very excited to see him. He has nieces and nephews that he has never met and parents that are anxious for his arrival. Chris and I are taking work off for a week to spend with Tanner and the rest of the family. We are looking forward to it and to welcoming the break from work :)
I was reading his last email this morning and it brought back many memories from my mission, especially the last week of my mission and the emotions that came along with it. What a wonderful opportunity and adventure a mission is to learn and grow and...
hold cute kids,
mix in a little fun on p-days,
and witness the life saving ordiances of the gospel change live's forever!





4 comments:
I can't wait to see Tanner-man!!! I am looking forward to having the fam together! Love you!
I can't believe he is already coming home. How fun to have the family all together. Every single one! So great. And he has so many new babies to meet. How sweet that will be. Have fun! XO
I too can't wait!! I am so sad that Danny and I won't be able to be in on the fun! Hopefully monday will be triple exciting, Tanner comes home and these two babies will come too! Love ya.
What an exciting day. Can't wait to see everyone.
Post a Comment