Can I just say I LOVE these shoes. They are called five finger shoes and are apparently a hit amongst runners. I don't claim to be an avid runner but I got them for my birthday and loved them so much I've convinced Chris to get them as well. We get lots of weird looks and comments but they are so comfortable. My feet beg me to put them on, I just wish I could wear them to work everyday. Thanks goodness for casual Fridays!
8 comments:
robert has those shoes and at first when i saw them i laughed my butt off!! they look so weird! but then he told me to try them on and oh my gosh! they were so comfortable! :)
happy late birthday wishes! hope it was a good one!
I thought about you on your birthday and was going to send you an email card, but I'm so lame on the computer, I don't know how to do it! I went to the MTC on your birthday a gazillion years ago, so it's an easy one for me to remember. But also because you are such an amazing woman. I just thought about what a darling little girl you were and how much I used to love playing with you and Shyla. Happy Belated Birthday. Those shoes may be comfy, but they look like gorilla feet. Robert had them at the family reunion and I thought his feet looked a little gorrilla-ish.
I saw someone at the gym with them on and thought he looked ridiculous! I can't believe they would be comfortable but I won't knock it (too much) until I try them/
Ha ha! I, too, think they are so funny.
Not going to lie, I would probably give you a funny look too! haha. But I will definitely take your word for it!
I saw someone with them the other day and was wondering how much better they were than just regular shoes. Maybe that's something I will have to look in to. Did it take long for your feet to adjust?
Let me tell you about these shoes though....when I ran in the last half marathon in Moab, there were a few people wearing these...and I would notice them along the way and think, 'what the heck?!' and then after I awhile I started noticed that a lot of the people wearing them ended up walking the race and were hobbling along and acting like they were in the worst pain. I don't believe they're good for running! That's crap whoever invented them for running.
Lani, this is awesome! I'm going to love following your blog. I just ordered a pair of Vibram 5 fingers. I can't wait to get them! You definitely need to come visit us here. I would love love love for you to come!
Post a Comment