Lans I would love to join you! I love you.
I'm so there! I could use a get away.
Count me in!
If only we really were there. Last night we got dumped on - 12-18 inches of snow. Ugh.
Yes, I will join you! I am bringing chocolate covered strawberries to this imaginary trip. You want me to bring anything else? Maybe drinks with umbrellas?
Where is that?!?! I may just have to book a trip for reals!! That looks amazing! <3
i'm there!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lans I would love to join you! I love you.
I'm so there! I could use a get away.
Count me in!
If only we really were there. Last night we got dumped on - 12-18 inches of snow. Ugh.
Yes, I will join you! I am bringing chocolate covered strawberries to this imaginary trip. You want me to bring anything else? Maybe drinks with umbrellas?
Where is that?!?! I may just have to book a trip for reals!! That looks amazing! <3
i'm there!!
Post a Comment