Monday, October 25, 2010

Any takers?

My family and I will be staying at the Wyndam Worldmark resort in St. George, Utah for Thanksgiving. We are not able to stay the entire week so we are looking for any takers for the 3 other days if anyone is interested. We were not able to book it unless we booked it for 7 days. There are two separate units available. They are asking $600 for each unit or $1000 for both (may be willing to compromise). They are fully furnished and have a full kitchen, so no need to eat out every night. There are pools, a game room, and great scenery. The check in times are 4:00pm on November 28th and check out at 11:00am on Dec 1st. If your interested let me know and I can give you more information. 801-628-8079.



1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

I would love to be able to help you out, but don't think we can. Good luck finding someone.