I don't think a daughter or son could ask for a better selfless, God fearing, righteous, and a loving set a parents than mine. My parents are not perfect but in their 33 years together they have raised 5 kids that have never gone without, sent 3 of them on missions, helped 4 with college finances and those same 4 with weddings; and I'm sure will be helping another one in the next couple of years, have taught by example and word, served countless numbers of individuals through the years, opened their home to those who haven't had a place to go, fulfilled church callings, created a home environment that people are drawn to and where the spirit abides, would go without in order to help someone else, and most importantly love the gospel and the Lord. I have seen them struggle and through it all they continue to love and serve each other. I can't think of one time in my life where I have felt unloved or in need. I've seen so many others go through life without loving parents and today I'm truly grateful that my parents made the decision to be sealed for time and all eternity and have followed through on their promises that they made that day.
I love you mom and dad.
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary to your parents! We miss you guys!
Lans, you are too kind but thank you. Truly the answer to our happiness is having such wonderful kids and the blessings the gospel has been in our lives. Love you, mom
That is a sweet and accurate tribute to your parents. Your dad definitely "married up" when he married your mom! I have loved her like a sister since the first time I met her. They are great people.
I LOVE YOUR MOM AND DAD!! What a sweet post about them. I can't wait for our girls weekend that's coming up! it'll be a very much needed vacation! :)
Our mom and dad are the best! I loved your post about them! Thanks for writing it! It was great to see you and Chris! I love you!
Lovely post. I may have gotten misty eyed. [I can't help it...ever.] I love you parents. They're wonderful people, I'm glad we're family! Love you.
You have some of the most amazing parents out there! I loved visiting your house back in the day! :)
I will just add my 2 cents to this...I too, love your parents (as if they were my own). They are wonderful!
Appreciate you blogging tthis
Post a Comment