My Grandma McAffee has been batteling colon cancer for several months and we found out yesterday it has moved to the bone. It's times like these that make me so grateful for the knowlege of the plan of salvation and peace that it brings in times of uncertainty. She's definitely a figher and I know she won't let this cancer get the best of her but we could all use a little help every now and then. Please pray for her. We love you grandma!!
5 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandma!
yes prayers are definately needed-and not just for grandma...for her kids too! i don't think my mom is handling the situation very well and she's proabaly not the only one! :( i hope things turn out for the better! take care, and i need to talk to you about us coming in may-there might be a change-i'll email you! sorry!
Times like these I wish I was closer to home. Definitely not because those who are there aren't doing a more than adequate job, just because I miss family. Especially Gma right now.
Gma. definitely needs our prayers. The drs are taking the most aggressive paths to get this under control. This translates to Gma. having some really bad days ahead.
Our prayers are with you and your family!
Post a Comment