85 degrees!? I'm jealous :)... Looks like you had lots of fun while Ben and Trisha and there kids were visiting. I love the picture of their whole family. Did you take it? If so, good job, it's so cute, it looks professional... That's awesome that you like to spring clean. I wish I did!!
Those pictures did turn out really cute. Chris did a really good job! It was a really fun and relaxing weekend and I can't thank you guys enough! And it seems we brought the Vegas weather with us because it's been warm here too, YEAH!
2 comments:
85 degrees!? I'm jealous :)... Looks like you had lots of fun while Ben and Trisha and there kids were visiting. I love the picture of their whole family. Did you take it? If so, good job, it's so cute, it looks professional... That's awesome that you like to spring clean. I wish I did!!
Those pictures did turn out really cute. Chris did a really good job! It was a really fun and relaxing weekend and I can't thank you guys enough! And it seems we brought the Vegas weather with us because it's been warm here too, YEAH!
Post a Comment