I just saw your comment on my blog and I couldn't figure out how to send you a message. Aaron and I were just talking on Sunday about asking you and Chris out to dinner or something. That sounded weird like we were asking you on a date! Oh well! lol. Maybe after this valentine weekend we could go do something.
Lani....love the new header. I have no idea how to do it, so I have a very boaring background. We are in San Diego now. We just moved here about a month ago. We are enjoying it. I am actually headed to Vegas next week for a night. I am meeting up with my parents for a few days while Brin is out of school. Where in Vegas are you???
4 comments:
I love the header! I might have to talk Ash into making one for me :).
I love your new background and your new header ;) ;)
I just saw your comment on my blog and I couldn't figure out how to send you a message. Aaron and I were just talking on Sunday about asking you and Chris out to dinner or something. That sounded weird like we were asking you on a date! Oh well! lol. Maybe after this valentine weekend we could go do something.
Lani....love the new header. I have no idea how to do it, so I have a very boaring background. We are in San Diego now. We just moved here about a month ago. We are enjoying it. I am actually headed to Vegas next week for a night. I am meeting up with my parents for a few days while Brin is out of school. Where in Vegas are you???
Post a Comment