Lucky for me everyday is Valentines Day (well almost!) Chris likes to be sneaky and left a great card that sang "I have been blessed" by Martina McBride on the bed for me. He put it there after we had gotten up. I was on the computer and yelled downstairs to tell him I was going to get into the shower and when I walked into the bedroom there was the card sitting on the un-made bed with the sheets pushed up around it to keep it upright! :) I walked downstairs to say thanks and he was sitting there with a big grin on his face. I truly do feel blessed!
This year Chris and I decided to just stay home for Valentines Day. We received some money back from our insurance company due to the break in so we decided to buy back some items that were stolen as a treat to us, only we upgraded!! Chris bought a gun and I got a nice camera.

11 comments:
I like your new header! And I'm glad to hear that you got a sweet camera. You'll love it! All of the pictures are really cute too. Happy Valentine's Day!
I just love the photos of you and Chris. You are such a cute couple. Who took them? I'm also glad that you were able to get back some of the things that were stolen from your house. Can't wait to see the photos that you take with that new camera!
Love the pictures! So dang cute! Upgrades are always fun! Glad you could spoil yourselves a little!
Did you get the Canon Rebel? I love mine and so glad I bought it! Great pictures!
That sucks that your house got broken into, but you'll love that camera. Those are really good pictures. Who did you have take them? Aaron would like to know what kind of gun Chris got.
What cute pictures! I especially love the one at the top of your blog! We were just in Vegas for the weekend. I wanted to call you but I didn't have your number :(.
I love all of your pictures. They are really good.
Such cute pictures! I love the dark hair! --Jen
your hair is sooo dark... i love it. so i think you will love your camera...is it the 40D? we go that about a year ago and it is fabulous! did you get a good lense for it too?? you guys are such a cute couple!
I remember those pics! What a cute couple! We are looking forward to seeing you in April! Love you!
Hi Guys,
It's fun to see your b-log. Wow, a break-in sounds pretty terrible. Buying new stuff does sound fun though.
The camera looks awesome. Chris, is that a Beretta PX4 Storm? I think they've got a pretty cool design. Do you like it?
Rob
Post a Comment