
Helen Mirren as my mother-in-law Cheryl.

Bridgette Wilson as my sister-in-law Kelly.

Ethan Hawke as my brother-in-law Rusty.

Jeff Foxworthy as my brother-in-law Scott.

Tina Fay as my sister-in-law Kami.

Russel Crowe as my brother-in-law Nick.

Katherine Heigl as my sister-in-law Kim.

Josh Hartnett as my brother-in-law Ben.

Charlize Theron as my sister-in-law Trisha.

Avril Lavigne as my sister-in-law Kinsey.

Matthew McCounaghey as my handsome husband Chris.

Cameron Diaz as me! Sorry no changes, I couldn't figure out who else to use.

There are too many nieces and nephews so they can be cast as themselves!!
5 comments:
That is good! You are right on, after you did your family I thought about it all night who I would do but you picked MUCH better than I would have! Thank you so much for Charlize she's beautiful but I'm sure that's not who I really look like!
What a cute post! You chose perfect actors/actresses for the family members of yours that I know! And I think you do look like Cameron Diez. You are both beautiful! :)
This is random but you asked how I do the headers on my blog. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements. Do you have photoshop of any sort? I'm just a beginner and I'm still trying to figure things out on there. Thanks for asking. If you need more detailed info I will be happy to share.
Are you feeling better?
I like the last few posts of yours. I wanted to copy the idea but I couldn't find the perfect cast members so I didn't do it...maybe I'll try again!
Fun! I love it! Wanna hear something funny - my sister-in-law and I always talk about this. And she says she would cast Cameron Diaz as me, too. I say there are better people who look more like me, but she says she'd do it for personality.
I might steal your idea for an upcoming post....
Lani... I love it. You hit them all dead on, especially Nick and Scott. I laughed myself silly. Hope your feeling better.
Post a Comment