Kurt Russel as my hero dad.

Kathy Bates as my loving mom.

Brad Garett as my very tall brother-in-law Scott. (Not similar in personality.)

Candance Cameron as my favorite older sister Shyla. (Even when I was little she reminded me of her.)

Mae Whitman as my adorable niece Hadlee.

Alex Lindz as my fun-loving nephew Camden.

Anakin (don't know his real name) as my cute nephew Kael.

Joshua Jackson as my firefighter brother Levi.

Sandra Bullock as my sister-in-law Kara. (Us girls are always so jealous of her natural beauty.)

Dave Coulier as my brother-on-law Danny. He always keeps us laughing.

Michelle Williams as my ever happy and positive sister Darcie.

Jonathan Ryes Meyers as my cute soon to be missionary brother Tanner. (Even before I looked at Kara's blog I would have used Jonathan as Tanner-sorry Kara.)

Gabriel Macht as my hot husband Chris. (If I could I would have mixed picures of Josh Lucas, Gabriel Macht and Matthew Mcounaghey but Gabriel is the closest match, in my opinion.)

Carmen Diaz as me! Now there really is no resemblance here but I wouldn't mind looking like her, or at least to have that body.
4 comments:
Thats so fun! I love it!!!
I hope you are feeling better soon!
That's fun I might have to steal that idea. I am kind of upset though that you didn't include the Caldwell's. I would like to know who you would pick for all of them!
Hahaha! I love it!!! Ever since I watched August Rush and Because I Said So...those two guys totally reminded me of Tanner and Chris! And I almost cast you as Cameron Diaz in mine...it was a tie between Cameron Diaz, Lisa Kudrow (for some wierd reason...I know) and Courtney Cox. I'm glad you did this...it's fun huh!?
pretty good match-ups if you ask me!
Post a Comment