What A Week!
I was planning on posting a few more pictures and updating our blog this coming weekend but when we got home from work on Monday night we found our house had been broken into and completely trashed. They had gone through everything. One of the many things that were taken was my camera with all my pictures on it. So I guess I won't be updating the blog anytime soon. I was hesitant to go to work today in fear this will happen again. Unfortunately there really isn't anything that can be done as METRO and CSI weren't able to pick up any fingerprints. I feel completely violated and hope whoever did this will get caught.
Besides what happened Monday, Chris and I are doing well. We continue to stay busy with our jobs, which is a blessing in times like these. On Sunday we had an emergency drill in our ward and it really gave me the motivation to get things in order and be prepared. This will be our task and focus for the next month or so.
12 comments:
I am SO very sorry you guys are having to deal with that! It sounds horrible and I can only imagine how violated you feel. If there is anything me and Ben can do let us know!
That is so horrible! I am so sorry that happened! I really can't comprehend people feeling it is their right to steal other peoples things.
What do you need? What all was taken?
Oh my gosh! What a horrible thing to come home to. I hope whoever did that will get caught too. Were there any other houses in the neighborhood that were broken into as well? Some people! So sorry for you guys.
Haooy Birthday Lans! I am so sorry for the crumy week. We are just glad you guys are okay. We love you!
I am so sorry, I would hate the feeling that someone broke into my house. I am glad you are okay and hope that nothing else like that happens. Do you know how they got in?
oh my gosh! i am so sorry about that! i hope they get caught and definately get what they deserve! that's terrible! i'm glad you guys are ok though.
I am so sorry to hear that you guys were robbed. We were also robbed on a Monday. There were 2 other people on my street who one was robbed and the other was an attempted robbery, but they all happened on different Monday mornings. I just find that interesting. I am sorry that you guys are going through that stress! It stinks!!!
I can't believe they went through your whole house. That is terrible. I am so sick of people around here thinking they can take whatever they please. We are no strangers to theft. Dave's truck was robbed a couple of weeks ago. We have it on our cameras but we can't tell what kind of car it was. That is the fourth time for his truck. I am so sorry, if you need anything, let us know.
Oh Lani! I can't believe that happend! I'm so sorry! I hope everything gets straightened out! Another bump in the road, right? You are a great and I sure miss you! Keep your head up!
I am so sorry Lani! I can't even imagine that. At least you are safe!
lans!! That it so crazy, I can't imagine!! I hope they get caught soon!! Love ya! Glad you guys are doing so well!!
So sorry Lani! That's really scary! Happy super late birthday!
-Jen M
Post a Comment