Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!


It's been 3 years now! Sometimes it feels it's been longer than that then at other times I feel I just met Chris, the man of my dreams. I feel so lucky to have Chris in my life. He is definitely the rock in our little family. He keeps me going and is continuously trying to keep a smile on my face. I love you che and here's to many more years to come!!

13 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you. You are such a cute couple and fun to be around. Hope that you get to celebrate in a fun way.

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys during your Christmas visit here.?!

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!

Melissa B said...

Congrats on 3 years! Good to see you today, glad you came over!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It was nice talking to you. :)

Michelle said...

Congrats! I forgot that we have the same anniversary! How fun! Hope you guys had a great one!! :)

Heather said...

congratulations Lani! Chad and I will be 4 years in April and I know the feeling! Sure miss you!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Happy Anniversary! Hopefully there will be more good years to come! love you and miss you! have a very merry christmas!

Gavin and Natalie said...

I can't believe it's been three years! CONGRATS! Your cruise pics are so cute!
Love, Natalie

Jennifer said...

Hey, I got your email to be able to add you to own blog but I must have deleted it. I sent an invitation to one of your email address, let me know if I need to send it to a different one. Thanks!

Loni said...

Yeah Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a great couple!! Hope we can see you soon!!

Corey and Ciara said...

Call us this week so we can hang out!!!

Kate and Robbie said...

3 years! Wahoo! Before you know it another year will pass, and you will be wondering what to do for a gift...again. Ha Ha!