Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's here already?

I really can't believe that the Holiday season is upon us. This year has flown by, but I have to same I'm ready for the New Year to begin. This time of year is busy for us with not only the Holidays but our anniversary and birthdays as well. I wanted to get Thanksgiving weekend posted before Christmas got here to avoid a lengthy post after Christmas.

This year for Thanksgiving my family met again in St. George. We were praying for good weather so everyone could make it safely. Not everyone could make it Thanksgiving Day so we decided to do the Thanksgiving dinner on Friday instead. All the girls pitched in on the dinner while the guys made their own putting green out on the lawn. Dad taught the kids how to play football. Of course pies and footballs games on TV were part of the big day as well.

On Saturday we decided to take some family pictures. The kids had enough after a few shots so we went to lunch at Pirates Cove and went to Christmas in the Canyon later that night. They had a live nativity and put on the story of Jesus.





















Us girls had a craft to keep us busy throughout the weekend. I like the way they turned out.



I love spending time with family and I'm indeed grateful for the one that I have. Due to the blizzard not everyone made it home when they had planned but everyone did arrive safely. Chris and I left early Monday morning so that I could make it to work at 8am. I usually hate saying goodbye but Chris and I were planning on being in Utah the following weekend so the goodbye would only last one week this time.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy {late} Thanksgiving! I love, love, love the Noel craft. Glad everyone was able to be together.