Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 2010

I really can't believe we are in 2010. As you get older I swear time goes by faster. I have decided that this year I'm just going to focus on what blessings I do have in my life and roll with the punches. I spend way too much time worrying about what is going to happen next and fail to just enjoy life. I've decided to work on an attribute of Christ (an idea from my missionary brother) on a monthly basis and try to become more Christlike. Chris and I also thought it would be fun to make our own "bucket list". We don't necessarily want to complete everything in 2010 but I like lists (just ask Chris) and studies have show that people are more apt to complete a task if it is written down. We are both excited for what the new year will bring; be it challenges, learning moments, joy or kids!! We are grateful to have family and friends in our lives, good jobs that support our family, and the gospel that leads and guides us down life's path.

We usually don't get Christmas or New Years cards sent out but we hope the holidays were good to all of you and that 2010 will be just as good or better than 2009. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Lani! You updated (at least changed your background!) I love it!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

You were too quick to check. I wrote a new post just for you!!!