Okay so I really didn't realize what I was saying but nope, it's not what you think. What I meant to say is that I'm late getting these pics on my blog. The weekend of May 29th the girl cousins on the McAffee side got together at Wolfcreek Resort in Utah. We really missed those that weren't able to make it and hope that they can make it to the next one which will be here in Vegas! We always have a great time when we are together. I don't think I ever laugh as much or as hard except for when I'm with my sisters and cousins. Thanks to fun stories, games, and mostly thanks to Darcie we were in stiches all night :) It was fun to catch up. The next day my parents came down along with my sister's husband and her kids. Chris came up later that night as well. We had dinner and spent time together. It was a short trip but well worth it.




We also just got back from a weekend in Idaho Falls. We were able to go back for my niece Marley Shae's baby blessing. What a beautiful little girl she is and what a beautiful blessing she received. I was so busy holding Marley all weekend I never took pictures. Hopefully we'll make it up for Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment