Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by my sister in law Trisha to put the 4th picture in my pictures folder on my blog. Well Chris and I don't necessarily put all our pictures in one place on our computer. So I randomly selected one place and chose the 4th picture and this is what it was, sorry Chris.

My parents came down for a visit last year and we went to the strip for the Tournament of the Kings at the Excalibur and we took a walk to see the fountain show. I caught Chris in mid sentence talking to my dad.



I'm taggin' Tauns, Ash, Melissa Stockhoff, & Melissa Bell! TAG YOUR IT!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

That is kind of a funny picture of Chris! Thats what is fun about that tag, thanks for it!

Brook said...

Hi Lani! I don't know how else to tell you about the pot. I used the same pot that I use to make big batches of soup or to cook a lot of noodles on the stove in. I think any oven proof thing would work as long as it has a lid to fit. Hope this helps and that you decide to make it!

Abbey said...

Lans!!! I am so horrible at keeping up with my blog...but I really do blog stalk you too! One of these days I'm gonna clean mine up and add you to the list! Hows life these days?