Since I last blogged we have celebrated Thanksgiving with Chris' family (I finally gave in to clay pigeon shooting and did better than I thought), work Christmas parties, family Christmas parties, and a week in West Yellowtone with my family (most of the time spent laughing as we all attempted to dance along with the x-box kinect). We are truly blessed to have wonderful families that support us and make us feel loved as we are so far away from them and grateful for friends (new and old) that send constant love and support whether it be through emails, texts, phone calls, or over dinner (you all know who you are).
I was going to do a recap of 2011 until I started and realized how incredibly boring it would be for others to read. We mostly work and visit family on the holidays. So let's just say...I can't believe that 2012 is here and that January is almost over. 2011 had its share of smiles and tears (as I'm sure 2012 will), but here's to more laughter and sorrow (as there must be opposition in all things) in being a better daughter, sister, wife, neighbor, friend, employee, Latter Day Saint and human being in this journey we call life.
1 comment:
I feel like my 2011 was BORING too! Hopefully 2012 will be a bit more interesting...doubtful though!
Post a Comment