Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My favorite time of the year!

I love FALL! I love decorating for the holidays and the smells that come along with all the yummy food. I decided that since I spend more time at work than I do at home that I was going to get into the fall spirit (since Vegas doesn't have much of a fall season) and decorate my office. I must admit that it makes me actually want to go to work. I should re-decorate on a monthly basis!! I have my scentsy candle burning in my office as well, which makes all my co-workers salivate with the yummy smells. There is something about the decorations, smell and the time of year that just make you want to smile. So this is what I'm enjoying on a daily basis.


I made some crafts for my house too. Those to come later. We also took a quick trip to Portland last weekend, one I'll always remember. I'll blog about that later as well. Happy Fall Ya'll!

8 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Lani I just love your decorations. Too cute! We share the love of this time of year. I'd say that I enjoy Halloween more than Christmas, but that just doesn't sound right.

Taunya Spaulding said...

mine, too! however, i'm not the interior decorator as you and your mom are for making my home look like fall! cute decor!

Danny and Darcie said...

Lans, it looks so cute. Come decorate for me!!

Rachael said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too! I love getting out the Halloween decorations and burning the yummy candles!!!

Ashley said...

Amen to that! Your office looks so cute and festive. Can't wait to see more :)

Caroline Craven said...

Everyone must love fall! I do too. I finally got my valentine's decorations down last weekend while I watched conference and got my fall stuff up. I kind of lost interest in the whole house decorating last year. Your office is cute.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I love your fall crafts! They are so cute!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You were so close to us! (well I guess this was like a month ago, I am a bad friend). Love the fall decor, it is one of my favorite times too!