Saw my client on the news this morning. She was arrested and charged with the murder of her mother. And come to find out her boyfriend, who was also arrested and charged, is a client of mine from last year. I need a new job.
Uhm, that is crazy. When I was in 4th grade my classmate was on Judge Judy & we watched it during class. He had thrown a brick through an old lady's window. But you've got me on the "I know a few crazies". Jokes aside, that is very sad. Just focus on all the good you do! Love you!
7 comments:
Sounds like your job is pretty frustrating! You do a great job at it though not many people could do it!
Oh man!!! start looking...new degree...something i guess, right :)
WOW!!!! That is crazy!
(ps: changing the font was a good call-the other font was hard to read...it was cute though :)
Uhm, that is crazy. When I was in 4th grade my classmate was on Judge Judy & we watched it during class. He had thrown a brick through an old lady's window. But you've got me on the "I know a few crazies".
Jokes aside, that is very sad. Just focus on all the good you do! Love you!
Oh my goodness! That is scary!
I always say I should write a book about the adventures I had at my first job but the more stories I hear from you. I think you've got me beat. LOL.
Yuck! I am sorry you don't have more pleasant experiences at a work more often.
You put up with so much. You are wonderful for trying to help people that might usually be forgotten.
Post a Comment