I wanted to post these because it was pretty funny. They were having competitions on a daily basis on the ship. This particular day the competition was to see who could best impersonate Michael Jackson. The 1st guy ended up on stage every single time it seemed doing something. Chris had a hard time recording because we were laughing so hard. The funny thing is this guy really thinks he is a great dancer. He had the same shore excursion in Mazatlan that we did and he talked about it all day long. The 2nd guy did a pretty good job compared to the 1st.
3 comments:
Lani,
So excited to find your blog! That video is hilarious. It looks like you guys had a great time.
And how have I never known that your Mom could twirl a FIRE baton! Debbie!!
Katie
Lans...I am so glad you guys finally put up a blog...(and finally told me about it!)seriously. Anyway...It was worth the wait! I loved this video, I can't believe that guy actually thought he was good, that looked like the octopus dance (if it existed that would be it). Anyway...hope you guys are doing good. Miss yoU!
Love ya.
Meliss
Cute blog.
The only thing I can say about that guy's dancing is "WOW"! I am guessing there was alcohol involved.
Post a Comment