Chris has been able to go to Alaska a couple of times with his dad and brothers and brought back more fish than I could eat in a lifetime.
He also had the opportunity earlier this year to go to a Nascar race here in Vegas with his brother Nick. It was a full day adventure. They were able to go down to the pits to see where the cars are worked on and what goes on down there.
We went camping/four-wheeling with the Caldwells which is always a good time even when it snows!
We were able to go to Idaho Falls to spend the 4th of July with my family. (It was the first 4th of July in 4 years that I have been able to go home; needless to say I was very excited to go). Mom twirled her famous fire baton and we spent the day by the river waiting for the famous Melaluca fireworks to start.
We also were able to go to Disneyland (1st time for me) not only once but twice. We went the 1st time with our friends Brett and Keremoana and then my little brother Tanner came for visit. We took him to Disneyland and spent some time here in Vegas.
Right now we are focusing on getting our back yard done and I'll post pics as soon as it gets done. We are looking forward to spending time with Chris' family for Thanksgiving and my family for Christmas. Hopefully I'll be better at posting future pictures on a regular basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment