Thursday, August 21, 2008


Okay, I know I'm finally getting a blog out there for you fellow FB'ers (fellow bloggers) who have been putting the pressure on for me to start one for Chris and I. I still think it's little strange because we don't have kids to dote over and I don't like to take pictures so most of our pictures have Chris in them. I do promise from now on to take more pictures so we can keep those of you who we don't see on a regular basis updated on our "incredibly interesting" life. We do have a cruise coming up in October that I can't wait for, which I'm sure will be fun to blog about.


4 comments:

Loni said...

I am so glad you decided to join the blogging world!! I look forward to checking up on you all the time!!

Trisha said...

You are in big trouble! You didn't even tell me your blog address I found it through Michelle. I forgive you anyway. Well I am excited to see new pictures. Ecspecially of your cruise coming up.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Welcome back! I hope that you guys had a blast on your cruise! I'm sure that you did...how can you go wrong! I can't wait to see pictures! So, my mother in law is in town this weekend. Does next weekend work for you guys? Let me know... or maybe I will see you at church today!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Lans! Cute blog! looks like you guys have lots of fun together! hope all is well! love ya!